Learn how to apply the major techniques of mathematical programming to analyze a variety of management problems.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to
Apply linear programming, network optimization, integer programming, nonlinear programming, decision analysis and queuing models for managerial decision making.
- Introduction: An Illustration of Mathematical Programming Approach
- Linear Programming: Basic Concepts
- Linear Programming: Formulation and Applications
- What-If Analysis for Linear Programming
- Network Optimization Problems
- Using Binary Integer Programming to Deal with Yes-No Decisions
- Nonlinear Programming
- Decision Analyses
- Queuing Models